Tax Rebates for Union Fees, Professional Insurances, Associations and Subscriptions

HMRC recognise that to work, some professions incur expenses and these can be tax deductable. Here are some examples of allowable expenses:

Union Fees

Professional Subscriptions and Associations

Professional Insurance

Download these forms, complete them and return them to the address provided to request a review of the past 4 years.

You can also request forms by post here.