Tax Rebate for Teachers

If you work in the teaching profession, you are probably entitled to claim for the following:

Membership fees paid to a professional body or union, e.g. NUT, GTC, NASUWT and further national associations.

Subscriptions for professional publications, e.g. TES,

Required purchase of a laptop for work

Sports clothing for work use

Using your own car for work purposes

Download these forms, complete them and return them to the address provided to request a review of the past 4 years.

You can also request forms by post here.