Tax Rebate If You've Stopped Working

Your tax code assumes that you will work a full tax year. However, if you stopped working part way through the year for any reason, then it's possible you may have paid too much tax. You will qualify for a full tax refund on any overpaid tax going back over the last 4 years.

Download these forms, complete them and return them to the address provided to request a review.

You can also request forms by post here.

If you have your P60s then please use the tax refund calculator on the left to see how much you may be owed.