Tax Rebate For Paying Too Much Tax - get your Tax Refund

If you think that you have paid too much tax in the past 4 years then you are entitled to claim back a tax refund / tax rebate from the tax man.

Download these forms, complete them and return them to the address provided to request a review.

You can also request forms by post here.

If you have your P60s then please use the tax refund / rebate calculator on the left to see how much you may be owed.