Tax Rebate for Nurses

If you work in the nursing profession, you will probably qualify for claiming the following:

Membership fees paid to a professional body or union, e.g. RCN, NMC, UNISON and GMC

Subscriptions paid to professional publications and journals

Using your own car to travel to clients or varying locations

Purchasing your own books/equipment for work use

Paying for work related insurance

Washing/laundering a uniform (read details about uniform tax rebates)

Purchasing tights and shoes

Download these forms, complete them and return them to the address provided to request a review of the past 4 years.

You can also request forms by post here.